A warm welcome is waiting for anybody who would like to come along and join us in our planning and organising of future events. We welcome new members who can cast a fresh pair of eyes and ears and hopefully contribute different fundraising ideas.
The PTA provides ‘the cherry on top of the icing on the cake’ for the school; those things which would not otherwise be provided. Of course, this would not be possible without the support of parents and school members of staff.
In 6 years, an amazing total of £42,882 has been given back to the school!
- Playground equipment for all 3 playgrounds
- Brand new computers for the whole ICT Suite!!!
- Refurbishing Key Stage 1's Library
Other donations have been...
- New Christmas play Costumes
- Ipads for every class
- Digital Camcorder PER CLASS, as a Christmas gift
- High Visibility Vests for 66 children to be used on trips/walks around the estate
- £2000 towards Ray's Learning Pathway and Outside Benches
- Conservation Area - £200 - an annual payment towards the upkeep of the Conservation Area
- £600 specifically for Raised Flower Beds in the Conservation Area
- £500 towards the St Nicolas Studio
- £1,100 on musical instruments and trolleys
- £882 for a Yamaha Clavinova
- £1,500 for a Projector for the School Hall
- Extra Library books - £500
- 8 x Nintendo DS Lites with Brain Training Game
- Annual ‘up-keep’ payments towards the Conservation Area
- Trim–Trail and Playground equipment
- Netball and Football sports kits
- Portable PA system for indoor and outdoor use
- Cycle racks
- New Wall bars for school hall
- 3 storage sheds
- Staging for the School Hall
Of course this would not be possible without the support of parents and school members of staff.
- Children’s Fashion Show
- Children’s Discos
- Summer Sensation
- Christmas Fair
Other fund raising events have included:
- Quiz night with Fish and Chip Supper
- Barn Dance
- Ladies Fashion Show/Clothes Sale
- Sale of Summer and Spring Bulbs
- School calendar made up of all the children’s self-portraits