All academies in the Diocese of Coventry Multi Academy Trust are committed to ensuring equality throughout the school communities.
Our vision as a Church of England primary school, deeply rooted in a strong Christian tradition, is to develop happy, young people with enquiring minds, a spirit of curiosity, respect for themselves, others and the environment so that they will have the skills, resilience and adaptability to thrive in a rapidly changing world.
Our Commitment to equality is that:
- All learners are of equal value
· We recognise and respect difference
· We foster positive attitudes and relationships, and a shared sense of cohesion and belonging
· We observe good equalities practice in staff recruitment, retention and development
· We aim to reduce and remove inequalities and barriers that already exist
- Society as a whole should benefit.
Our full equality statement is available on our Policies page here.